A Roman Catholic missionary society was our target last weekend. A fun morning out with MDE and DNZ again.
The missionary society is a huge building of long corridors and empty rooms, occasionally you stumble into a hidden gem (room) that stands out due to it’s difference from the rest. Enjoyed it far more than I expected once I arrived. I also realised it was the place that Lee and Teresa did in Jan this year once we got inside and I recognised the chapel, Lee contacted me about that trip and said did I want to tag along as they were doing a location on the outskirts of Reading. LOL, bloody miles away from Reading!
Some of the pics from inside.
(1) An example of the many almost identical corridors inside.
(2) The knackered kitchens area.
(3) Diffuse light through a doorway in the central hub room that the various corridors lead away from.
(4) Arched passage near to the chapel.
(5) Pretty roof space at the top of one of the four wings.
(6) Closer one of the pillars in the roof space.
(7) A wide shot of the central hub room with it’s nice pillared center.
Add some of you own shots onto this Mark if you like.
Cheers for looking peeps