Please click here to see the Talk Urbex Team
1. Forum Rules
- Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning (see policing below).
- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
- If members note an issue which contravenes something in this policy document they are welcome to bring it to the attention of a member of the Moderator Team. Please use the “post report” feature to report posts. Do not respond to such topics yourself.
- Members should remember this board is aimed at a general audience. Posting pornographic, nude or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
- Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking to, asking for or discussing information on warez, crackz, illegal use of software etc. or re-printing material without permission will receive a warning and their post will be removed.
- Members should respect the bandwidth of other users and sites. The use of inline image tags pointing to data stored on third party systems for which the user has not received permission to link to may be removed.
- Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or coloured text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts. Users consistently abusing this will be warned.
- Members should use an appropriate, descriptive subject when posting a new topic. Examples of bad subjects include; "Help me!", "I'm stuck!", "Where is the location!", etc. Examples of good subjects include; "How to get the sharpest urbex photos", "Advice on buying an ultra wide lens", etc.
- Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstance. This includes offering commercial services, promotion of other groups, solicitation etc. Recruiting members for your own projects/groups (moderators, photographers, etc.) is not permitted and is also considered spam. Users posting spam will be warned and their post removed. See specific item on spam and 3rd party linking for more information.
- The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit, remove or put on moderation queue any post at any time.
- Posts including anything deemed as indecent, vulgar and/or disturbing in anyway that may cause significant offence will be removed. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Moderators and not users.
- The above forum rules where applicable also apply to private messaging. Abuse of the private messaging system may lead to warnings (as above) and/or the revocation of private messaging.